As Disney slowly reopens parks during this pandemic another park feature has been announced to return. Park Hopping has been suspended since March due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but Disney has announced that it will return on January 1, 2021. Although it will be a little different at this point.
With the Park Hopper Option on your ticket you will need to:
- Make a reservation for the first park that you wish to visit.
- On disneyworld.com Park Hopper hours will begin at 2PM and end at park closing, this is subject to change.
- Visit the first park in which you made reservations for.
- After the scheduled time, you may go and visit a second park. Admittance to the second park can be limited by crowd capacity limit. At this time, you do not have to register for the second park.
Here are some changes that were not included with the original Park Hopper Options
- If Hollywood Studios is your second park visited, you cannot join the virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- ANNUAL PASSHOLDERS
- Annual Passholders will have the same option to visit a second park after 2PM
- Passholders must also make a reservation AND enter the first park before they are able to “Hop” to the second park.
- At this time there is no reservation for the second park, this is subject to change.
- This option is also dependent on if the Passholder’s ticket has black out dates.
Although this is not the same “ParkHopper” option that we are all familiar with, it is a step in the right direction.