Disney is Testing Single Day Quick Serve Dining Plans
Published: January 6, 2017
Starting on January 12, 2017 through February 22, 2017 Guests of the Magic Kingdom will have the opportunity to purchase a one day Quick Serve Dining Plan. At the time of this post, no prices have been announced.
Guests will be able to purchase certificates to be used as follows:
- One lunch quick service meal that includes one entree and one non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (must be used by 4PM)
- One dinner quick service meal that includes one entree and one non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (can be used from 4PM until closing)
Certificates for both children and adults will be available.
The test will take place at the following restaurants:
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbor House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
Guests can purchase the Disney-Dine-on-the-Go package at Magic Kingdom vacation planning booths or at Magic Kingdom guest relations only during this period.